Nutrition Consultation Services
Welcome to Radiant Holistic Nutrition where my goal is to help you feel Radiant! Please take a look at some of the offered services below. We can construct your visit(s) to however you like. It will be personalized for you to meet your specific need(s). Consultations are 55-minutes online by Zoom (or other), or by phone. Consultations include handouts via email to assist you on your health journey!
See below for my kick-off Grand Opening special pricing for my first clients!
- General Wellness Kick-Start Program – Learn how to eat healthy as a lifestyle. These lessons will teach you how to help prevent disease in your body, while contributing to a greater sense of well-being. I will provide you with the tools you need to make healthy choices for the rest of your life! Taught in four sessions for $320. Includes health history review, food diary evaluation, and four 55-minute personalized sessions.
- Weight Management – This program provides four individually designed sessions to guide you on your path to successful weight-loss through a healthy nutrient rich diet. My aim is to create a plan of success for you through moderation, not starvation. You will not learn another fad diet here. Instead, you will learn how to balance food intake through natural foods that are made with everything needed to keep you physically, mentally, and spiritually well. You will even learn how to eat out healthily! We will meet virtually every other week (four visits) for eight weeks, with email support in between. Eight week program $320. This education will last you a lifetime!
- Pain/Inflammation Management – Interdisciplinary approach using amino acid therapy, imagery/visualization, deep breathing techniques, anti-inflammatory diet, essential oils, and dietary supplements.
- Immune System Boost – How to increase immunity to disease.
- Heart Health – Heart disease is the leading cause of death of Americans. We can change that.
- Sports Nutrition (for teens or adults) – Individual sessions, or package of four visits specific to your sport. Individual session $89, or four visits $320.
- Food Allergy Support – I have several food allergies. I get it.
- Gluten-Free Eating – I am gluten intolerant and can assist you.
- Meal Planning – Do you need help planning a healthy week of meals? Personalized to fit your lifestyle and nutritional needs.
- Good Mood Food – Foods and approaches to helping your brain and body feel better.
- Curbing Sugar Addiction – Most of us are addicted to sugar. Learn how to tell exactly how much you are consuming and how to cut it out! You can do this! Lessen your sugar intake and lose some weight. Limit your risk of developing diabetes.
- Healthy Eating Strategies for Little Ones – Need some tips and tricks for feeding your kids well? I have raised two kids and they still do not know all the nutritious foods I snuck into their meals!
- Gift certificates for a friend or family member available for $89 or $320, dependent upon needed service(s).
- and more…contact me for specifics!
Individual virtual nutrition sessions are $89 each, or a package of four visits for $320. The first five clients who purchase an individual session will receive their session at half price for $44 (savings of $45), AND the first three clients who purchase a four-session package will receive their ENTIRE PACKAGE at half price, for a total price of $160! That is a savings of $160!
My credentials: I received my Master of Science degree in Holistic Nutrition (2008) from Clayton College of Natural Health and immediately opened my nutrition counseling private practice, then called Attainable Nutrition. I was my first client, as I was struggling to overcome chronic pain. Good food healed me. And I watched it heal a lot of other people, too! I was severely injured two years ago, and am recovering again with the help of God, good food, and pool therapy! My undergraduate degree is in Psychology, which I received in 1985 from Metropolitan State University of Denver.
Note: I do not accept insurance; however, nutrition services are generally eligible for reimbursement with flexible spending accounts (FSA), and health savings accounts (HSA) with a Letter of Medical Necessity (LMN) from your doctor. Check with your program for eligibility requirements and details.
For more information, or to request a date and time for an appointment, please click here to fill out the form fields at the bottom of the page. You can always email me too at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to working together! – Darci