Virtual Nutrition Consultation
From the comfort of your home, office, or favorite park bench, we can meet on Zoom (other) or visit over the phone! I will email you hand-outs to assist you. During your Initial Consultation we will devise a plan for your nutritional need(s). See specific services listed below. Click on the link below to schedule.
Do you need a nutritional article written for your corporation? A quarterly nutritional newsletter? A magazine article? Or a book collaboration? Visit my blog to get a taste! Click on the “Get In Touch!” button below to contact me.
Building a Healthier You!
Nutrition Consultation Services and Pricing
Welcome to Radiant Holistic Nutrition where my goal is to help you feel Radiant! Please see offered services below. We can construct your visit(s) around whatever your health need is. Every session is personalized for you. All consultations are 55-minutes online, or by phone. After you are scheduled, I will email you a brief health history form I will need emailed back before our meeting. (This form will be added online soon). You will also receive handouts via email to assist you on your health journey!
- General Wellness Kick-Start Program – Learn how to eat healthy as a lifestyle. These lessons will teach you how to help prevent disease in your body, while contributing to a greater sense of well-being. I will provide you with the tools you need to make healthy choices for the rest of your life! Taught in four sessions for $320. Includes health history review, food diary evaluation, and four 55- minute personalized sessions.
- Weight Management – This program provides four individually designed sessions to guide you on your path to successful weight-loss through a healthy nutrient rich diet. My aim is to create a plan of success for you through moderation, not starvation. You won’t learn another fad diet here. Instead, you will learn how to balance food intake through natural foods that are made with everything needed to keep you physically, mentally, and spiritually well. You will even learn how to eat out healthily! We will meet virtually every other week (four visits) for eight weeks, with email support in between. Eight week program $320. This education will last you a lifetime!
- Pain Management/Inflammation – Interdisciplinary approach using amino acid therapy, imagery/visualization, deep breathing techniques, anti-inflammatory diet, essential oils, and dietary supplements.
- Immune System Boost – How to increase immunity to disease.
- Heart Health – Heart disease is the leading cause of death of Americans. We can change that.
- Sports Nutrition (for teens or adults) – Individual sessions or package of four visits specific to your sport. Individual session $89, or four visits $320.
- Food Allergy Support – I have several food allergies. I get it.
- Gluten-Free Eating – I am gluten intolerant and can help you.
- Meal Planning – Do you need help planning a healthy week of meals? Personalized to fit your lifestyle and nutritional needs.
- Good Mood Food – Foods and approaches to helping your brain and body feel better.
- Curbing Sugar Addiction – Most of us are addicted to sugar. Learn how to tell exactly how much you are consuming and how to cut it out! You can do this! Lessen your sugar intake and lose some weight. Limit your risk of developing diabetes.
- Healthy Eating Strategies for Little Ones – Need some tips and tricks for feeding your kids well? I have raised two kids and they still do not know all the nutritious foods I snuck into their meals!
- Gift certificates for a friend or family member available for $89 or $320, dependent upon needed service(s).
- and more…contact me for specifics!
Individual virtual nutrition sessions are $89 each, unless otherwise indicated. Watch for Grand Opening specials soon!
My credentials: I received my masters of science degree in Holistic Nutrition (2008) from Clayton College of Natural Health and immediately opened my nutrition counseling private practice, then called Attainable Nutrition. I was my first client, as I was struggling to overcome chronic pain. Good food healed me. And I watched it heal a lot of other people, too! I was severely injured two years ago, and am recovering again with the help of God, good food, and pool therapy! My undergraduate degree is in Psychology, which I received in 1985 from Metropolitan State University of Denver.
Note: I do not accept insurance; however, nutrition services are generally eligible for reimbursement with flexible spending accounts (FSA), and health savings accounts (HSA) with a Letter of Medical Necessity (LMN) from your doctor. Check with your program for eligibility requirements and details.
For more information, or to request a date and time for an appointment, please fill in the form fields below. Thank you! I look forward to working together! – Darci
One 55 minute session
One 55 minute virtual nutrition consultation.
Four 55 minute sessions (Discounted Package).
Package of four virtual nutrition consultations.
Disclaimer: Nutritional consulting provides educational information about natural healing options that are not intended as a medical diagnosis, prescription, or cure for any disease. Nutritional suggestions should not be used as a substitute or to countermand the advice given to you by your physician. Please see your physician for medical diagnosis and treatment.